New Philadelphia Dentist - Family Dental Care - New Philadelphia, OH
Our Community has been though a lot over the year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, its both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for toy to use as needed. Additionally, we will ask you some screening questions.
- You may see that our waiting room no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, sage in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Drs. Carrie Carroll and Edwin Hawk and our entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
| Some of the services we provide include:
- Cleanings & Exams ~ Sealants & Fluoride
- Teeth Whitening ~ Tooth Colored Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers ~ Dental Implants
- Crowns & Bridges ~ Dentures
- Periodontal Treatments
- Root Canal Therapy ~ Extractions
- Emergency Treatment
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Family Dental Care
139 Fair Ave NE
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Saturday & Sunday- Closed